• What kind of people do we need?
1. From 18 to 30 years old, love contemporary art, with enthusiasm for service and a sense of responsibility.
2. Settled in Guangzhou, abide by the volunteer service rules, cooperate with the assignment of tasks, and volunteer at least once a week on average, and no less than 4 times a month.
3. Those who can provide voluntary services during the opening hours (every Tuesday to Friday afternoon and all day on weekends) are preferred.
4. Those who love animation, have good cultural literacy, art, foreign language or photography skills are preferred.
5. Willing to accept our evaluation and suggestions on your service work, and participate in various education training courses.
• What do you need to do?
1. Daily operation services, ticket window guidance, and admission team guidance, always active and enthusiastic, able to communicate in Mandarin and Cantonese.
2. Outbound exhibition service, participate in various exhibitions and activities held in the museum, and be responsible for preliminary preparations and on-site assistance.
• What can you learn here?
1. Volunteer certificate: Volunteers who have served for 3 months (no less than 40 hours) can obtain a volunteer service certificate.
2. Free visit: During the volunteer service period, you can visit the JC Cartoon Art Museum for free.
3. Learning and communication: an opportunity to get in touch with many cartoonists and famous artists, and to understand the preparation process of related activities and art exhibitions.
4. Subsidies and benefits: Volunteers can receive a subsidy of 25 yuan for transportation each time, and if you provide full-day service, you can additionally subsidize 15 yuan for meal expenses.
5. Priority: During the period of voluntary service, volunteers can get the priority to those lectures and other educational activities held by the museum.
• You want to join us?
1.This recruitment is valid for a long time. Please download and complete the "JC Animation Center Volunteer Application Form", and send it to the email address email@example.com.Please use "Volunteer Application + Name" as the title of your application mail.
2. After sending the application form, you will receive an email reply within one week to inform you of the interview and training time. If the delay or advance is caused by uncontrollable factors (such as epidemic prevention requirements, etc.), further notice will be given.