- Categories:Book a visit
- Time of issue:2021-03-16 21:50:00
Tuesday - Friday: 14:00 to 17:00
Saturday - Monday: 10:00 to 17:00
CLOSED ON MONDAYS
If the opening hours should be changed in some cases, our Official WeChat Account @JC动漫馆will make a special announcement, thank you for your understanding.
You can take Metro Line 5, get off at Taojin Station, and exit the station through Exit B, then take about 10 minutes’ walk to get here.
You can take any bus which stops at Baiyun Hotel Station or Taojin North Station, such as No.10, No. 245, No. 546, etc. After getting off the bus, you will take about 10 minutes’ walk to get here.
There is no parking lot here, so please find a nearby parking space by yourself.
· For Adult: 68 Yuan
- One ticket only for one person, please take your ticket to get in the museum.
- You could get a headset to enjoy your Multi-media Guide tour (Chinese language only).
- No time limits, you could enter the museum at any opening hours, but please do not leave the museum area if you have not finished your tour.
· For Group: 1000 Yuan
- A professional docent (Chinese language only) will waiting for you.
- Please make your reservation in advance by calling 020-87350026. Temporary request will not be accepted.
- Please keep the number of your team no more than 20.
- No time limits, you could enter the museum at any opening hours.
Please come to the museum directly and buy tickets at the entrance.
- To ensure the experience, the number of visitors are limited to 20. The hall will restrict the flow of people and open to visitors in batches if the number exceeds the limit.
- During the COVID-19 epidemic period, the temperature must be checked before you enter the museum. It is not allowed to get in if there is abnormal temperature (≥ 37.3 ℃), or the attention of cough and shortness of breath. Please keep a distance of more than 1.5 meters when queuing up or watching the exhibition.
- Mask must be worn throughout the exhibition. Please keep a distance of more than 1.5 meters when queuing up and watching the exhibition.
- No smoking; no carrying inflammable, explosive and other dangerous goods.
- In order to keep the environment tidy, please do not bring any food or drink into the exhibition hall.
- It is forbidden to use any photos and videos for commercial and publishing purposes without permission.
- Please don't touch the exhibits. Don't lean on or knock on the showcase.
- Pets are not allowed, except guide dogs.
- Please follow the sign, do not make noise and run.
- Please take care of the accompanying children and the disabled, JC Cartoon Museum reserves the right to investigate if financial losses were caused.
- Please carry your valuables with you.